|Billing | Transcriptions | Login|
Why National Billing Center?
National Billing Center is the solution for every practice regardless of size. Our goal is to provide the highest return on your claim without sacrificing service or patient support. We successfully convert medical services into cash reimbursements by providing a full range of medical billing services that are included in one low price of $2.99 per life cycle of the claim.
$2.99 Includes All Of The Following:
- Primary and secondary submissions!
- Re-determinations and appeals!
- Requests for medical records!
- Overpayment returns!
- Correction of coding problems!
- Customized forms creation and reports!
- All payments go directly to the doctor!
- No start-up fees, hidden fees, costs or charges!
- Get setup in as little as 15 minutes!
- HIPAA compliant transmission of CMS-1500 & UB-04!
- One claim could be filed for multiple dates of service!
- Dedicated account representative!
- No long term commitments!
- Free EDI enrollments and EFT applications!
Our Technology For Institutional Providers
National Billing Center uses state of the art electronic encrypted medical billing software systems that interface with all major carriers. We have invested heavily into the development of in-house automated billing systems which make our services more affordable and more accurate for you, as well as, problem trigger systems, which allow us to follow-up on problem claims immediately.
Our computer system is equipped with the an interface module called "Data Link", which allows our users to upload claims directly into our system and download EOB and patient billing statements and reports. This module is compatible with widely popular ANSI 837/4010. Other acceptable formats are Print Image and NSF.
In addition, our IT department has developed an interface module called "Host Controller", which provides remote control over our servers via HTTPS GET/POST. Our developers will work closely with yours incorporating HC APIs to make sure that your applications communicate seamlessly with ours. We have samples written on PHP for web developers and Microsoft Visual Studio for application developers.